Social Media Toolkit
Thank you for your continued support of Our Jobs Our Voice as we advocate for a strong economy and a healthy, prosperous and competitive Oregon.
Our Jobs Our Voice is the platform for pro-business and pro-worker advocacy efforts across the state, and we need your help to promote this important tool.
Below are best practices and recommendations for sharing our new website on social media:
- Follow @ourjobsourvoice on Twitter, and share our content!
- Use hashtags (i.e. #ourjobsourvoice, #business, #investments, #jobgrowth, #orpol, #orleg etc.) to keep conversation consistent and searchable on social.
- Feel free to tag organizations or lawmakers as is relevant to your organization.
- Actively respond to replies to stir up discussion.
- Like Our Jobs Our Voice on Facebook and share our content!
- When posting with a link, delete the link once the image has pulled through on the post preview to clean up a post’s appearance.
- Actively respond to comments to keep up discussion.
Please feel free to utilize the below examples in their entirety, or to adjust as appropriate to fit the needs of your organization – they are flexible for use across Facebook and Twitter.
Oregon’s workers, employers, entrepreneurs and businesses need support. Will you step up? ourjobsourvoice.com
Step up and defend Oregon jobs – sign up to advocate on Our Jobs Our Voice, a digital advocacy hub by @OBIOregon. ourjobsourvoice.com
Elected and government officials make choices and decisions that impact thousands of jobs across the state. Make your voice heard with @OurJobsOurVoice. ourjobsourvoice.com
We are advocating for pro-jobs, business-friendly policies that create opportunities so that every Oregonian can succeed. Will you join the fight? ourjobsourvoice.com
To view this toolkit as a Word Document, get it here: